IMAN Health Clinic
We believe that quality health care is a basic human right. IMAN’s Health Clinic manifests this belief with its mission of providing comprehensive, accessible and culturally-competent health care to its diverse patient population.
IMAN’s Health Clinic has become a leading provider in the community that delivers no-cost primary health care and support services to the largely uninsured population of Chicago’s Southwest Side. Operating out of IMAN’s new Health Clinic and Administrative Center, the clinic is staffed by a full-time Medical Director, Health Clinic Administrator, Lab Technician and over 25 volunteer physicians, nurses and rotating medical students who give their time and heart to the clinic.
IMAN Health Clinic family physicians are committed to continuous, comprehensive, compassionate, and personal care of their adult patients through every life stage.
We treat both acute and long-term health conditions with a focus on prevention as the best foundation to keep your family healthy and active. All of our services are free of cost.
Adult Health Services (18 & up):
- Preventative health care, cancer and heart disease screening
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol testing and management
- Physical exams (childcare physicals, pre-employment/employment physicals, post-adoptive physicals, pre-marital physicals)
- PPD/ Tuberculosis skin testing
- Non-emergency acute care (colds, flu, rash, minor injuries, sprains/strains)
- Back pain and body aches
- Respiratory/Asthma care & Breathing Treatments with nebulizers
- Colonoscopy referrals
- Deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of the legs)
- Abdominal Ultrasounds (liver, spleen, etc.)
- HIV screening and STD testing
- Free laboratory services
- Urinary tract infections
- Management/Treatment of Thyroid issues
- Skin infections/Skin irritations
Men’s Health Services:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Backache and pains
- Prostate, Colon, and Testicular Cancer Screening
- Obesity management.
Women’s Health Services:
- Prescriptions for contraceptives & family planning
- Ultrasounds for breast and pelvis (fibroids, breast lumps, abnormal menstrual bleeding)
- Breast exams and mammograms
- Pregnancy tests
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap tests (cervical cancer screening)