This position is responsible for coordinating day to day activities of the Finance and Administration Department. Departments included are: Operations and Facilities, Human Resources and Finance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizes and executes strategic, administrative and operational activities for the administration
departments of the organization including facilities, operations, human resources and finance.
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information to facilitate the successful
implementation of operational initiatives and policy decision making.
- Acts as a point of contact for problem solving for key stakeholders.
- Provides oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
- May be responsible for the management of executive support staff.
- Reports to Director of Finance and Administration.
- Implements major goals to support broad functional objectives.
- Oversees policy implementation and troubleshoots and recommends enhancements for cohesive policy adoption.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Prepares agendas, assigns deliverables and follows up through completion.
- Tracks projects and task owners from concept to completion.
- Correspondence preparation, develop and maintain paper and electronic forms, managing and coordinating meetings and schedules.
- Event management.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a capacity similar to job duties described.
- Ability to professionally interface with staff, public, clients in person, via phone and email
- Proficient in MS Word Suite
- 5+ years of experience or combination of bachelor’s degree and experience.
- Above average computer and tech skills including Microsoft office suite and other presentation, accounting, project management software skills desired.
- Attention to detail and process
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must have flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and early mornings on occasion
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Commitment to IMAN’s core values
- Experience working with diverse ethnic, religious, and racial communities
TO APPLY, SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO