Bilingual Behavior Health Specialist (PT)
IMAN’s Health Clinic is expanding its behavior health team! The health clinic is seeking a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Bilingual Behavior Health Specialist. This team member joins a community-based health clinic utilizing an integrated care model. Our current staff includes the Clinic Director, Behavior Health Manager, Nurse Practitioner and Medical Assistant. The clinic also enjoys the assistance of numerous volunteer medical staff, volunteer health care professional students and behavior health interns. The health clinic serves the surrounding community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts mental health assessment
- Provides individual, couples and/or group therapeutic services
- Manages and tracks caseload progress
- Participates in data management and reporting of behavior health services
- Professional designation as an LCPC or LSW or a masters degree in social work or counseling psychology
- Previous mental health/behavior health experience, especially with low income communities and in community-based mental health settings
- Comfort and proficiency with English/Spanish or English/Arabic
- Please electronically submit a cover letter with salary history and resume in .doc, .docx or .pdf format.