Director of Health Center Operations
The Director of Health Center Operations is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director and provides leadership and oversight to all aspects of health center operations: administration, facilities, human resources, information technology, and regulatory requirements. Coordinates with Sr. Director and Health Center Finance Manager for financial and grants management. Coordinates with Medical Director for clinical operations and outcomes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with Medical Director and other IMAN executives and staff, ensures implementation of IMAN’s health center program strategies, including clinical, operational, and financial results.
- Serves as primary internal contact to Sr. Director and staff that report to Senior Director for financial matters, accounting and procurement, facilities, and IT.
- Oversees all health center administration and manages day-to-day operations.
- Provides leadership to Health Center Manager who maintains the EHR, ensures compliance with reporting and privacy requirements, and safeguards data.
- Provides leadership to health center staff: front desk staff, care coordinators, and other enabling services staff.
- Maintains compliance with guidelines of Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services and Health Resources and Services Administration.
- MHA, MPH or an equivalent degree with 5 years managing people and programs in the safety net; or relevant BA equivalent with 10 years successful experience, and a working knowledge of FQHC operations and best practices.
- Nursing or behavioral health clinical background preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Health IT
- Experience in human resources, operations management, and facilities management
- Effective writing, editing and communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and process
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to develop and understand program budgets
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Commitment to IMAN’s core values, including experience working with diverse ethnic, religious, and racial communities
TO APPLY, SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO