Director of Programs and Operations
- Management and operations of IMAN’s social services, outreach, and networking/organizing activities
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of all programmatic activities
- Management of program/administrative staff to ensure seamless implementation of goals and objectives
- Coordination between IMAN’s social service, art and organizing programs
- Oversight of IMAN’s strategic planning and commitment to implementation of plan
- Review organizational finances regularly through budgeting and check-in process with Senior Director and Executive Director
- Master’s degree in Public Administration or other relevant degree with 5-7 years of leadership experience in a mid-sized to large non-profit organization, managing multiple programs. Bachelor’s degree with significant experience accepted.
- Experience managing real estate or housing programs a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong administrative/record-keeping abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience working with diverse ethnic, religious, and racial communities.
- Commitment to the work and vision of IMAN.