Green ReEntry Case Manager
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit program participants
- Facilitate skills assessment, testing, and groups
- In conjunction with participant, conduct a comprehensive intake of their interests, skills, strengths, and support needs
- Develop an Individual Case Plan with monthly benchmarks
- Maintain communication with participants on a monthly basis
- Facilitate the process for learning, i.e. industry recognized certificate programs, adult basic education, higher education, etc.
- Advocate for participant as need in employment and education
- Facilitate other community-based services for the participant, as needed
- Network and develop relationship with organizations that provide complementary services for formerly incarcerated people.
- Provide or refer to counseling as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work or similar program-related field. One to three years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with facilitating groups
- Strong interest in and commitment to working with the formerly incarcerated, as well as youth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- An ability to work effectively in a multicultural setting
- Must be able to work some weekends and evenings and have reliable transportation