Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician – Green ReEntry
This position is responsible for providing behavioral health services to Green Reentry participants.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides direct behavioral health treatment (individual, family, and group therapy) to high risk youth and returning citizens in Green Reentry program.
- Provides urgent intervention services within the primary care clinic as assigned.
- Provides comprehensive case management services to participants and their families.
- Completes all required documentation (mental health assessment, treatment plan, progress notes) within an electronic healthcare record.
- Provides outreach and develops partnerships within the community.
Required Education and Job Qualifications:
- Master’s level Social work/Counseling. Illinois licensure required.
- Minimum 2 years of work or internship experience providing trauma informed clinical counseling services in an outpatient urban mental health setting-preferred.
- Proficient in clinical documentation and ability to complete documentation within established timeframes. Knowledge of Rule 132 preferred.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly, organize multiple tasks simultaneously, and work independently.
- Understanding of family dynamics, trauma, and skill in a range of therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrates ability to work as a part of multiple teams in a multicultural setting.
- Must have flexibility to work some evenings, possible weekends, and have reliable transportation.
TO APPLY, SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO