Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides direct behavioral health treatment to children, adolescents and adults with mental health and emotional issues in a clinic setting utilizing a family systems approach.
• Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient’s needs and psycho-social status.
• Completes all required documentation (intake, treatment plan, progress notes) within expected timelines within an electronic healthcare record.
• Communicates with members of the health care team, through formal and informal means of transmitting information, in order to provide optimal care of patients and families.
• Addresses the psycho-social/spiritual/developmental/cultural needs of the child and family throughout the continuum of care.
• Works collaboratively with partner organizations.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling required.
• LCSW or LCPC required.
• Work or internship experience in a health care, child welfare or mental health setting preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience providing clinical services with children and families.
• Knowledge of Rule 132 preferred
• CADC preferred
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Understanding of family dynamics and skill in a range of therapeutic interventions.
• Demonstrates ability to work as a part of multiple teams in a multicultural setting.
• Must have flexibility to work some evenings and have reliable transportation