Muslim Run Project Manager
IMAN is seeking a full-time Corner Store Manager for our Muslim Run Campaign for Health, Wellness and Healing. The Muslim Run Corner Store Manager will work closely with IMAN’s Organizing Director and will support operations of the Organizing & Advocacy department while overseeing the operation of all IMAN partner stores, campaign related activities and initiatives.
Campaign Responsibilities Include: Overseeing all fifteen Muslim Run partner stores, working with store owners to develop sustainable and alternative business models, checking-in with store owners to keep track of day-to-day activities and sales, developing store work-plans to assist in the implementation of the IMAN10-point statement of intent document, working in conjunction with the Muslin Run Campaign Committee and IMAN’s established leadership base to assist stores in the implementation of the10-point statement.
Administrative Responsibilities: Creating and maintaining a partner store database, assisting the Organizing Director with grant writing, preparing community strategy forums for the campaign, attending alliance building meetings off-site for the campaign, preparing reporting documents and engaging IMAN’s campaign leadership base, and helping to oversee campaign budget operations.
Weekly Organizing Meeting: The Corner Store Manager will be required to attend the weekly staff huddles and organizing meetings and provide weekly campaign status reports.
• Must have 2-3 years experience working in business management
• Prior project management experience required
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to enter into new situations and take initiative
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to engage diverse segments of our leadership base
• Willingness to work in diverse communities
• Passion to support the organization in its fulfilling mission and goal
• Arabic Speaker preferred but not required
• Bachelors degree
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.